According to a 2010 study conducted by Access Mortgage Research & Consulting, 72.5% of mortgage brokers reported using Calyx Point as their preferred loan origination platform. A market leader for mortgage lenders as well, Calyx proudly supports 36% of community banks, credit unions, and mortgage bankers with Point and PointCentral products.
This consultant will be responsible for:
1. Providing private consultation/training for Calyx Software customers, both on their sites and online via web conferencing
2. Developing and evaluating courseware for, and delivering public classes
3. Needs assessments/gap analyses for customers/clients
4. Keeping accurate records of all activities
5. Provide customer feedback to other departments, typically via post-consultation reports from all private consulting engagements
The candidate of choice will have:
- College degree, preferably business, or equivalent experience.
10 years of experience in the mortgage industry (15 preferred).
Minimum 5 years of experience in Mortgage Banking Operations Management.
3 years minimum experience with mortgage banking systems, with solid understanding of how they interface.
A thorough understanding of the mortgage banking processes needed to go from a loan creation to a loan sale.
Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Point software.
Familiarity with PointCentral or Point Data Server software.
Comfortable knowledge of web conferencing tools, preferably GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar.
- This position requires travel up to 50%, at company expense, with the remainder of the time being spent working in our Dallas office.
To be considered, candidate should reside in the Dallas metroplex area.
Please submit resume (Microsoft Word or .PDF format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide earnings history.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays