New Product Line for Calyx®
Calyx is not just your LOS anymore! Our latest product line, Calyx Decisioning Systems™, is a suite of automated underwriting and pricing products designed to help you determine a loan's eligibility and pricing within investor or FHA guidelines. Fully integrated with Point®, the decisioning system saves time, reduces cost, and improves quality of every loan's eligibility decision with a complete analysis of borrower's loan and credit information against multiple standard or custom programs and transparent access to loan files and electronically stored findings reports.
We're pleased announce the latest offering available in our Decisioning System: LoanScoreCard™. LoanScoreCard is a HUD-Approved Automated Underwriting System (AUS) that determines a loan's eligibility for FHA insurance. We provide a detailed FHA Findings Report with decision from TOTAL and LoanScoreCard underwriting, along with set of HUD-approved messaging. LoanScoreCard is available via Calyx Point, standalone web access, or web services.
Find out more about LoanScoreCard by calling 800-362-2599 today.
Point and PointCentral® 7.6 Coming Soon!
Available in just a few weeks via MyCalyx.com™, Point and PointCentral 7.6 give you even more functionality than before! Look for these and additional updates in the April 19th download!
- Generate reports for RegulatorConnect with Point's ComplianceEase interface
- Improvements to our interfaces make ordering documents through Point even easier
- Enhanced UCDP portal gives you the ability to export XML appraisal files straight to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- PointCentral 7.6 includes enhanced business management tools, stronger security measures, and triple the number of usable fields.
Don't miss out on this release! Call your account manger today at 800-362-2599 to ensure your account is eligible for the April 19th launch.
Click here for more information on the 7.6 release.
Closing Doc Features in Point 7.6
Point provides you with a direct connection to a number of closing document vendors, significantly reducing the time it takes to acquire approval and close loans while ensuring that state and federal lending compliance requirements are met. The upcoming Point 7.6 release will make closing document interfaces even better!
Point 7.6 will provide you with a more seamless integration when using Point and closing document vendors together. Calyx works with the most reputable closing document providers in the industry giving you access to:
- Deeper integration with Point, giving you a true end-to-end solution
- Quick data testing and verification
- Easy to navigate audit results
- Thorough compliance checking based on the most recent regulations, with most vendors
- Dependable and timely document preparation and delivery services
- Improved performance and efficiency
- Significantly reduced costs associated with the closing process
Closing Document Interfaces in Point will meet your complex loan documentation needs! Check out our list of Closing Document vendors today in Point under the Services Menu>Closing Docs. Click here for more information on the 7.6 release.