Tip: It might be helpful to reference the model form from the regulation when completing this dialog box.
2. The Privacy Disclosure Notice dialog box is divided into multiple tabs which are used to define the options that are printed on the disclosure form.3. Enter the revision date in the Rev Date field.
4. Complete the What Box tab.
5. Select an item from the Available options column to include in the types of personal information that you collect and share and click the Add button.
6. Repeat for up to a total of five items.
7. Click OK.
8. Complete the Reasons We Can Share tab to specify the reasons why you will share the borrower's personal information and to define whether the borrower can limit information sharing. This information is disclosed to the borrower in the Reasons we can share your personal information table on the printed form.
9. For each reason select Yes or No to specify whether you share or do not share information for that purpose.
If you select Yes, the corresponding check box in the Opt-Out Choices section on the Opt-Out Options tab is automatically selected when Yes is also selected under Limit Sharing.1. Select Yes, No, or We Don't Share to indicate whether the borrower can limit the sharing for the reason specified.
2. Click OK.
3. Complete the Opt-Out Options tab to specify the options that are available for a borrower to select from to prevent their information from being shared.
4.Select the Opt-Out Methods.
2. Define the label to be used on the mail in form for the unique customer identifier in the Acct Reference field.
3. Select the Single Opt-Out - Joint Borrowers check box to allow joint borrowers to have a single opt out.
The opt out choices are automatically selected based on your selections.1. Click OK.
2. Complete the Questions/Who We Are tab.
3. Select the Phone check box and enter a telephone number to include in the Questions section of the printed form.
4. Select the Website check box and enter your website to include in the Questions section of the printed form.
5. Enter your information in the Who is providing the Notice field to populate the Who is providing the Notice information on the printed form. Enter up to four lines of text.
-To add more than four lines, select the Extend List check box and enter additional text. This text is printed at the end of the disclosure. If the Extend List check box is not selected, the text is printed in the Other Important Info section.
Complete the What We Do Section tab.
2. Repeat for up to five items.
3. Select the optional check boxes to inform your borrowers whether you collect their personal information from others such as credit bureaus, affiliates, and other companies.
4. To include a statement on the printed form about borrower’s rights under the state law, select the See below for more on your rights under state law check box.
5. To specify that the joint sharing options apply to all borrowers, select Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
6. To specify that they apply only unless you specify otherwise, select Your choices will apply to everyone on your account - unless you tell us otherwise.7. Click OK.
8. Complete the Definitions tab to define your affiliates, non-affiliates, and joint marketing partners. This information is included in the Definitions section on the printed form.
9. Select the appropriate check box that describes your information sharing relationship with affiliates.
If you selected Shares with our affiliates, the Common Corp Identity, Financial Companies, Nonfinancial Companies, and Other Companies fields are enabled.
- Enter the names of the companies, or other identifying information, that you are affiliated with in the appropriate fields.
- Select the applicable check box to indicate whether you share borrower information with Nonaffiliates.
If you selected Nonaffiliates we share with can include, the empty field becomes enabled.
- Enter the names of the companies you share with in the empty field.
- Select the applicable check box to indicate whether you do joint marketing.
- If you do joint marketing, select Our joint marketing partners include: and enter your joint partners in the space provided.
- Click OK.
- Complete the Other Important Info tab.