The Trailing Documents dialog box is used to establish a standard set of trailing documents for certain loan types that are added to the trailing documents list when you click the Auto-Populate button in the Trailing Documents screen.
To create the default trailing documents list:1. Select Utilities > Company Defaults > Trailing Documents.
2. Click Add or select an existing document and click Edit.
3. Enter the name of the document in the Trailing Document field.
4. Select or clear the loan types that will include or exclude this document in the default trailing documents list when the Auto-Populate button on the Trailing Documents screen is clicked.
5. Click OK to save the document.
6. Click OK to exit the Trailing Documents dialog box.