Inserting an image onto the Open House Flyer1. Open the Point file.
2. From the Menu bar, select Marketing > Loan Comparison.
3. Click the Open House Flyer button at the bottom of the Loan Comparison screen.
4. From the Open House Picture Flyer window, click Browse.
5. Locate and double-click the image file. (Images must be in a .bmp,.jpg, or .gif format)
6. Insert a check into the Auto Fit checkbox to automatically fit the picture on the Open House Flyer. You could also use the Move: and Zoom: fields to size and fit the image on the form.
Printing the Open House Flyer
- Open the file.
- From the Menu bar, select File > Print.
- From the Borrowers Forms window, select Open House Flyer. If the Loan Comparison form is selected, you must de-select it and select the Open House Flyer form.
- Click Print.