Locating unmarried co-borrower files from your loan file
- Open Point.
- From the left navigation panel, click the Loans tab.
- Under the Loans tab, click the List Co-Borrowers button.
All files that contain an additional unmarried co-borrower application will appear in the loan search results.
Export a list of all files with an unmarried co-borrower application
You can export the list of all files with an unmarried co-borrower application to your desktop in a Point viewer format or in Excel.
From the left Navigation Panel, select the Reports & Marketing tab.
Under the Reports & Marketing tab, select the data folders that contain the files you are generating on the report.
Under the Reports & Marketing tab, check the Borrower and Include Co-Borrower checkbox.
Note: Only check the Prospect checkbox if you have prospect files to include on the HMDA report.
From the Reports dropdown list in the workspace, select the Calyx Report - HMDA report.
- From the Status Date dropdown list, select the status of the loans for which you are generating the report.
- From the between date fields, enter the reporting period.
(In this example, we are running the HMDA report for all Closed loans from 01/01/2011 - 12/31/2011)
- Click Generate.
- The Export HMDA popup box will appear. Click No to export the report data to a HMDA format file.
The HMDA report will generate. When you view the generated HMDA report results, any file that has a duplicate filename in the first column indicates that there is an additional co-borrower 1 application associated with the loan file. The duplicated file is the co-borrower 1 application.
You can save the generated report by clicking File > Save as or File > Export > Excel from the menu bar. From the Save As dialog, save the report on your desktop.