1. Navigate to Reports and Marketing Tab.
2. With the Reports radio button chosen, select Calyx Report - NMLS Call Report - Standard from the Generate Results dropdown.
3. Narrow Report to specific Agent using the Originator, or Processor dropdowns.
4. Collate by State using the Subject Property State field name.
5. In the Status Date dropdown select the quarter you wish to report on. Quarter 1-4 options.
6. Click Generate.
7. An Export Mortgage Call Report box will open with 2 options. Selecting No will not export an XML, but instead will open a spreadsheet with your data.
a. New Submission – This will create the XML for you to upload for the CFPB.
b. Update to existing submission – Select this option if your company has already submitted a report to the CFPB.
8. In the top left corner, field A2, verify the quarter is selected for the report.
9. On the data tab, fields will appear red to indicate that the file is missing that information, and that data is not populating to the Call Report.
10. To correct, users must open individual files and enter information that they want to flow over to the Call Report.