A master template contains basic loan information that you can apply to a loan to save data entry time and reduce errors. Create a master template and apply it to a loan to populate the basic information for the type of loan being processed.
To create a master template:
- Select Templates from the left navigation panel.
- Select Borrower Master or Prospect Master.
3. Click the New button.
The Borrower Master Template is displayed.
The template resembles a typical borrower file.
4. Enter data that is relevant for the type of loan you are creating. Select a form from the main menu to add data to other screens.
5. Click Save when finished entering data for this master template.
6. Enter a File name and click Save.