To apply a master template to a new loan:
The loan is opened with the data from the template populated in the fields in the new loan.
The Create New Loan File dialog box is displayed.
- Create a new loan using one of the following methods:
- Select Borrower or Prospect from the Loans tab on the left navigation panel and click the New button.
- Select File > New > Loan > Borrower (or Prospect) from the main menu.
- Select New File from Master Template and select the master file that you want to use for this loan.
- Click OK.
To apply a master template to an existing loan:
Caution: Apply a master template to an existing loan with caution as the data in the loan is overwritten with the contents of the master template file.
The data from the master template is imported into the loan and will overwrite any existing data.
- Open the borrower or prospect file that you want to apply the template.
- Select File > Import From > Borrower Master File.
- Select the template you want to import and click Open.