- Double-click the .pcf file attachment.
- In the Opening Mail Attachment window, click Open.
- The PCF Processor Login window opens. In the Password field, enter the encryption password that was provided to you by the sender, and click OK.
- In the Point Compressed File Processor window, go to the From PCF File section and click Browse to locate the data folder in which you want to store the file.
- Click Prospect or Borrower.
- Click the type of naming option you want to use:
- Auto Filename
- Manual Naming
Click the Copy button and the file will be copied into Point.
Saving Point files from E-mail where the attachment is named filename.brw or filename.prs.
- Save the attachment to your desktop.
- Open Point.
- From the Menu bar, select File > Open File.
- In the Look in dropdown list, select Desktop to find your file.
- Double-click the file. It will open within Point.
- When the file is open, go to the Menu bar and select File > Save As.
- In the Save As window, go to the File name field and enter a filename.
- Click Save. The file is saved into the Point software.