You can add Point fields not listed in the Custom Forms dropdown menu to any Custom Form. When you add any fields to a custom form that are not available in the Select Point Field
dropdown list, you must know the Field ID
Finding Field ID numbers
- Open Point.
- In the Navigation Panel, select the Loans tab.
- From the Menu bar, select Utilities > Load Field ID > Prospect or Utilities > Load Field ID > Borrower.
- The Field IDs populate every field. Navigate the forms and write down the IDs for any fields you want to add to the custom form.
Including Field ID numbers that are not listed in Custom Forms
- From the Navigation Panel, click the Templates tab and select Custom Forms.
- Select a custom form type in the Workspace and click the Open button.
- In the POINT Custom Form window, go to the Select Point Field dropdown list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select the last option, Other Point Fields Not Listed Above.
- Click Insert.
- In the Insert Point Field window, enter the Field ID number and click Insert.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for any additional Field IDs.