1. Open the applicable Borrower file.
2. From the Menu bar, select Bor/Co-Bor > Co-Borrower 1 to create a file for your first Co-Borrower.
3. Enter the co-borrower information as the Borrower in the Co-borrower 1 application.
4. Complete the Loan Application and all applicable forms.
5. From the menu bar, select File > Save.
6. You can toggle between the two applications by using the Bor/Co-bor option from the menu bar.
Requesting separate credit reports
When you request a credit report, Point will request credit for the borrowers that are on the current loan application. To request credit for the co-borrower 1, go to the Co-borrower 1 application by selecting Bor/Co-Bor, from the menu bar and then request credit.