The RegulatorConnect screen in Point is used for collecting state auditor required data on loan files.
To complete the RegulatorConnect screen:
1. Open a file in Point.
2. Use the top menu to select Track > RegulatorConnect.
Note: If excluding a file from the RegulatorConnect report, use the Exclude from RegulatorConnect report checkbox at the top of the screen.
3. The Lender section will automatically populate from other screens.
4. If the file is not being excluded from the report, use the checkboxes in the NMLS Mortgage Call Report section to select either Prime or FAS 140 Sale Treatment as applicable.
5. Complete any applicable fields and sections pertaining to the loan and your reporting requirements.
Note: The LE Sequence # and CD Sequence # fields will show the number of the most recent LE and CD (ex: if you have disclosed twice, the number 2 will be populated) for tracking purposes only.
6. Complete any remaining applicable fields and sections pertaining to the loan and your reporting requirements.