It is possible to create multiple template sets in PointCentral and assign users to multiple template sets. The template set with priority 1 is the default template set when the user logs in to Point. There are two methods for configuring user template set access:
- Remove the user from the user group and add the user to the new template set.
- Set the priority of the new template set before any other template set the user is assigned to.
1. Log in to PointCentral administration.
2. Go to Reports > Users, Group Memberships.
Note: the group where the user is assigned. (If the user is assigned to a group, you must remove the user from the group before you can assign the user to a different template set.)
3. Go to User Groups > List User Groups.
4. Click the Edit link that corresponds to the group where the user is assigned.
5. Click the Remove link that corresponds to the user on the Edit User Group page that you want to remove from the group.
Adding a group or user to a template set1. Log in to PointCentral Administration.
2. Go to Template Sets > List Template Sets.
3. Click the Edit link that corresponds to the template set where you want to add the user.
4.From the Edit Template Set page click:
- Add Group Access Rights
- Click the user group you want to add to the template set.
- Select the templates you want this group to have access to.
- Click Add Group Access Rights.
- Add User Access Rights
- Select the user you want to add to the template set.
- Select the templates you want the user to have access to.
- Click Add User Access Rights.