Assigning data folder access rights to a user or user group
1. Log in to the PointCentral administration site.
2. Select Data Folders > List Data Folders from the left navigation menu.
3. Click the Edit link that corresponds to the data folder you are assigning access rights.
4. Click Add User Access Rights to assign access rights to an individual user. Click Add User Group Access Rights to assign access rights to a group.
The Add Access Rights screen is displayed. The following example shows the Add Access Rights screen for a user group.
5. Select the user or group to assign the access rights.
6. Specify the Access Rights to assign to the user or group.
7. Click Add Group Access Rights or Add User Access Rights to apply the changes.