Release Notes & iUpdates
Point of Sale
3403 Projected Payment Estimated Tax and Insurance Type is required
- Projected Payment Estimated Taxes and Insurance Component Type is required when 'ProjectedPaymentEstimatedTaxesInsuranceAssessmentTotalAmount' is greater than 0.
1. Open the loan file in Point.
2. Navigate to Forms > Closing Costs Worksheet from the top menu.
3. Scroll down to section G. Initial Escrow Payment at Closing.
4. Verify any entry lines with data are fully completed.
5. Navigate to the Closing Disclosure > Pg. 1.
6. Scroll down to the Projected Payments section.
7. Verify at least one of the three (3) This Estimate Includes checkboxes are marked.
Note: If Other is checked, verify that a Description is entered in the correlating field.