To Request and Import liabilities into a loan file in Point:
1. Open the loan file in Point.
2. Navigate to Loan Application - Section 2 & 3.
3. Scroll down to Section 2c. Liabilities - Credit Cards, Other Debts, and Leases that You Owe.
4. Click the Request Credit button.
5. Select the Credit Agency and Report Type.
6. Select the Request Type.
7. Verify and complete the borrower(s) information.
8. Click Submit.
9. Enter or verify User ID and Password and mark the Save Password checkbox.
10. Click the OK button.
11. Once the request is completed the Populate Liabilities window will open.
12. Select Ignore $0 Balance and Ignore Closed accounts as applicable.
13. Click the Populate button to import liabilities to the file.
14. The View Credit Report window will open.
15. Document stores in Doc Manager and can be viewed there.
16. You can also go to Services > Credit Report > Request Credit to run credit, alternatively.
17. You can view the credit report from Services > Credit Report > View Credit.