Requesting the Flood Certification:
- From the Menu bar, select Services > Flood Certification > Request Flood.
- In the Flood Provider section, select the flood vendor from the dropdown list.
- In the Report Type section, select the type of flood certification you are requesting.
- In the Request Type section, select either of the following:
- Order New Certification - Orders a new flood certification
- Upgrade Existing Certification - Upgrade existing certification
- Check Status of Pending Order - Checks the status of a pending request
- Re-issue Existing Certification - Orders a request for an existing certification
- Modify Existing Order - Modify an existing request
- Cancel Existing Order - Cancels an existing request
The Flood Certification Report appears as an Adobe Reader document. Click Print or Close.
Viewing the Flood Certification Report
- Open the Point file for which you requested the Flood Certificate.
- From the Menu bar, select Forms > Flood Hazard Determination.
- Click View Flood.
The View Flood button is only available after you have downloaded the Flood Certificate using the Services function.