Release Notes & iUpdates
Point of Sale
6010 Deleting all files in the applications Work directory
The Work folder is a temporary storage directory for the Point application.
The Work folder is not recommended for use to store data you plan to access at a later time. Create a directory on your C:\ drive to store imported and downloaded files.
To delete all files in the Work folder:1. Close Point.
2. Navigate to your Local Disc (C:).
3. Select View and Show hidden files and folders.
4. Click OK.
5. Double-click the Users folder.
6. Double-click the <user profile> folder.
7. Double-click the AppData folder.
8. Go to Roaming > Calyx Software > Point.
9. Double-click the Work folder.
10. Delete all files that are in the Work folder.
11. Open Point and try again.