Saving Point files generates an error: "You are only allowed to save your own files. Please check the Originator or Processor name fields to verify the name match." (PDS Error Code -105)
The full name of the user account on PointCentral Administration Site does not match the Originator or Processor name in the Point file.
Change the Originator or Processor name in the Point file to match the full name of the user account
- Login to the PointCentral Administration site.
- From the left Navigation Menu, go to Users > List Users
- In the PointCentral List Users window, go to the Full Name section and make note of the Full Name being used.
- Logout the PointCentral Administration Site.
- Open up Point.
- Login as a user with full access to all files.
- From Point go to Utilities > Dropdown Lists > Originator
- From the Originator window, select the Originator and click Edit.
- From the Originator Information window, note the Originator's Name and click OK.