When you open Point, an error appears: "Invalid Argument"
There is an issue with the data folder connection in Point Administrator.
Disconnect and re-connect the data folder in Point Administrator.
- Close Point.
- From the desktop, select Start > Programs > Calyx Software > Point Administrator.
- Click Setup Data Folders.
- Write down the path that appears in the Linked Directory column (for example: P:Pntdata or G:Closed)
- Highlight the data folder and click Disconnect.
- Click Yes on the warning message that appears.
- In the Data Folder Manager window, click Connect Existing.
- In the Connect to Existing Folder window, enter the directory path that you wrote down, (for example: P:Pntdata or G:Closed)
- Click OK. This adds the data folder back into the Data Folder Manager.
- Repeat steps 4 through 9 for all data folders that are connected.
- Exit Point Administrator and open Point.