An error occurs when you export a Point file to ULDD format and then upload it to a 3rd party system:
"THIRD_PARTY_DELIVERY is part of the combined export. "
You have exported the Combined ULDD format file from Point but the system to which you are importing the file is expecting specifically either the Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac ULDD format file.
Export the Point file to either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac ULDD
- From the menu bar, select Banker > Shipping.
- Scroll to the Uniform Loan Data Delivery section.
- When you are ready to export the file to the ULDD format, click the appropriate export button:
- Export to Fannie Mae - exports the Point file to the Fannie Mae ULDD format
- Export to Freddie Mac - exports the Point file to the Freddie Mac ULDD format
- From the Save As dialog box, select a location to which you want to save the ULDD format file.
- In the File name field, enter a filename with .xml at the end of it. (Ex. filename.xml)
- Click Save.
Point will export the file into the appropriate format for Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. You would then import the exported file into the other system you are using.