When modifying the properties of a data folder in Point Administrator, an error appears: "The data folder is owned by someone else, or it cannot be reached at this time.">
The incorrect password was entered in Point Administrator.
- Contact the person who created the data folder
- eMail a password change request to Calyx Software at email@example.com.
Contact the person who created the data folder
When you create a data folder, you must specify a password. Contact the person who created the folder and they will have the password to modify the properties of the data folder.
Fax a password change request to Calyx Software at 214-252-5642.
The following items are required on the fax:
- Company Letterhead.
- Site ID or serial number.
- Signature of authorized contact, usually the original purchaser of the software.
- New password you would like to use.
- Return e-mail address.
An e-mail is returned within twenty-four hours with an attachment and instructions on how to change the password.