Release Notes & iUpdates
Point of Sale
6412 Printing a verification form causes Point to close or crash with an error
Printing a verification form causes Point to close or crash with an error.
The folder.ini file is corrupted.
- Close Point.
- Locate the folder.ini file. It is located in the WINPOINT folder, which can be on the network or local C drive.
- Delete the entire [Processing Center] entry, including the brackets.
- Save the file and open Point.
- From the Menu bar, select Utilities > Company Defaults > Processing Center, and enter the processing center address.
- Print the verification forms again.