When you e-mail a Point data file, an error appears: "Attachment containing data file could not be created."
There are locked files on the computer that are not allowing Point to e-mail a Point data file.
Restart the computer
- Close Point.
- From the desktop, select Start > Shutdown.
- From the Shutdown Windows window, select Restart and click OK.
Check TrendMicro Internet Security settings. Applicable only if TrendMicro Internet Security is installed.
- Open TrendMicro Internet Security.
- Click Virus & Spyware Controls.
- From the Spyware & Controls screen, click Settings.
- From the Settings screen, uncheck Infected files and suspected spyware.
- Click OK or close the antivirus window to save your changes.
- Close and open Point to e-mail the file.
Delete all files from the applications Work directory