When you open the Cardex Database, an error appears: "Multiple step ole db operation generated errors, check ole db status value if available. No work was done"
- The Compatibility Mode is set to enabled in the Properties area of the Point icon.
- The computer that generates the error must be updated to MDAC to version 2.8.
De-select Compatibility Mode in the Point icon Properties.
- Close Point.
- Go to My Computer.
- Double-click Local Disk C:
- Double-click the Winpoint folder.
- Right-click on the winpoint.exe file and then select Properties.
- From the Winpoint Properties window, select the Compatibility tab.
- In the Compatibility Mode section, uncheck the Run this program in compatibility mode for box.
- Click OK.
- Try opening Cardex again.
Update to MDAC 2.8
Go to the website below to download and install MDAC 2.8