When you request credit from Services in Point, an error appears: "Credit Service Warning: The transaction could not be registered with Calyx for some reason..."
- There is not an active internet connection.
- A firewall or proxy server is blocking Point from communicating with the Internet.
Verify browser connectivity to the Calyx Service.
- Open your Web Browser, usually Internet Explorer.
- In the address bar enter: https://tmsservice.calyxsoftware.com and press <Enter> or click GO.
- The browser should redirect to https://tmsservice.calyxsoftware.com/service/tmsfunctions.asmx
- The following message should appear in the Web Browser Window: 'The Service is running.' This means that the Browser successfully connected to the Calyx Service.
- If you do not receive the message, 'The service is running', contact your network administrator to resolve this issue.