Point LEF Errors
If you generate a RegulatorConnect report and an error occurs, it is likely because data in fields required for the report is missing:
To successfully generate the report, the following fields are required:
- Select Track > Regulator Connect.
- Complete the fields in the Loan Information, Property Information, and HELOC sections.
- Open the Mtg Loan Commitment screen.
- Complete the Name field in the Lender section.
- Open page 1 of the Loan Application.
- Enter the Lender Case No.
- Select Banker > Closing Documents > Basic Loan Information.
- Enter the Docs Signed date in the Dates section.
- Open the Truth-In-Lending screen.
- Enter the Disclosed Date.
- Enter the APOR date in the Higher Priced Mortgage Loan section.
- Scroll to the Prepayment section and select the applicable check boxes to indicate whether a prepayment penalty applies and whether the borrower is entitled to a refund.
- If you select the May have to pay a penalty check box, complete the fields that become enabled to indicate the penalty percentage, amount, and the years.
- Select eLoanFile > Loan Product screen.
- If the loan has a prepayment penalty, complete the Prepayment Penalty Mths field in the Prepayment Penalty section.
- Open the Banker > Fees & Impounds screen.
- Complete the Disbursement Date field in the Dates section.