When you submit a file to Fannie Mae, an error occurs: "Request Error: 403: Forbidden"
The e-mail address field has invalid characters or there are security settings on the computer preventing Point from communicating with Fannie Mae.
Remove any invalid characters in the e-mail address
- Go to the Borrower Information screen.
- Check the borrower and co-borrower e-mail address for a greater than or less than symbol, (< >).
- Remove the e-mail address and re-enter it without the < > symbols.
Internet Security Settings are too high
- Minimize Point.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the menu bar, select Tools > Internet Options.
- In the Security level for this zone section, click Reset All zones to default level.
- Click the Advanced tab and then click Restore Advanced Settings.
- Use the scroll bar to scroll to the bottom of the Settings list. Be sure Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 are checked.
- Click OK.
- Open Point and re-submit the file to Fannie Mae.
There is a firewall installed blocking Point
Note: You may need to contact the network administrator if there is a firewall installed.
A firewall can prohibit Point from communicating with the internet. If there is a firewall installed, disable it or configure the firewall to allow Point to access the internet.