When trying to send documents Via, Ink-It or eSign Point will freeze on a Printer -30 error. Upon restarting Point and resubmitting the package, Point will display a 29 or 29-2 error.
Computer is having trouble creating digital documents to send.
Run Microsoft Repair Tool
1. From the Windows Search Bar type Apps & Features.
2. Scroll down to Microsoft 365 Apps.
3. Click to select Modify, then Repair.
Separate Package into smaller Packages.
1. Navigate to File > Print > Print Groups.
2. Select the Print Group that is getting the error. Remove a Form from the Print Group until the errors stops.
3. Create a New Print Group for the removed forms and send separately.