The error message DQC821 The valuation method for the subject property is required. The valuation method (/../COLLATERAL/SUBJECT_PROPERTY/PROPERTY_VALUATIONS/PROPERTY_VALUATION/
PROPERTY_VALUATION_DETAIL/PropertyValuationMethodType) for the subject property is required is displayed when submitting a UCD XML file through the Freddie Mac UCD portal.
A valuation method was not selected on the Shipping screen.
Specify a valuation method on the Shipping screen.
- Open the loan associated with the UCD XML that caused the error.
- Select Banker > Shipping from the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Property section.
- Select a valuation from the Valuation Type dropdown list.
- Save the loan.
- Export the data to UCD XML.
Refer to knowledge base article 5500 Exporting data to UCD XML for instructions to export the data to a UCD XML file.
Submit the UCD XML file to the GSE.