The Open Access Offering Identifier does not automatically transfer to Loan Prospector. You must enter the Open Access Offering Identifier in Point everytime you re-submit the file to Loan Prospector.
Entering the Open Access Offering Identifier
- From the menu bar, go toInterfaces > Freddie Mac > Addendum.
- Scroll to theOffering Identifierdropdown box.
- Enter 310 Open Access, into the dropdown field.
- Go toInterfaces > Freddie Mac > Loan Prospector.
- ClickSend Loan to LP.
- When the Loan Prospector Interface window appears, click theLoan Application Datalink from the panel on the left of the screen.
- Verify that the offering identifier transferred into theOffering Identifierfield and continue to submit the loan through Loan Prospector.
The offering identifier you entered into the addendum screen will populate to the LP site. However, when you download the results, it will be removed from the Addendum screen in Point. Please remember always to enter the 310 Open AccessOffering Identifier into Point when you re-submit the file to LP. (This issue will be resolved in the next Point release.)
The offering identifier will displayN/Aon the feedback certificate. The feedback results will be accurate as long as you confirm that the Open Access offering identifier transferred to the LP site from step 7. (This issue will also be resolved in the next Point release)