When you submit a file to Freddie Mac, the Co-Borrower 1 information is not sent.
Point is being networked in an unsupported environment, such as Novell or a Network Attached Storage Device. Because of this, the Co-Borrower 1 is not submitted.
Create a local data folder and copy the file into the local folder. Then submit the file to Loan Prospector from the local data folder.
Creating a local data folder
The password will be used to manage the folder.
Note: The password is case–sensitive. Please write it down for future reference.
The data folder name will be displayed within Point. (example: Local Data Folder)
- Close Point.
- Open Point Administrator by going to the desktop and selecting Start > Programs > Calyx Software > Point Administrator.
- In the Data Folders section, click Setup Data Folders.
- In the Data Folder Manager window, click Create New.
- In the New Folder Supervisor Password window, enter a password and click OK.
- Verify the password.
- In the Create New Data Folder window, click in field 1.
- Enter a location for the new folder, such as, C:\Local.
- In field 2, enter the name of the data folder.
- Click Create.
- The Modify Data Folder Properties window allows you to modify the folder name and enable security. Click OK.
- The new folder should appear in the Data Folder Manager window.
- Exit Point Administrator.
Open Point and copy the Point file into the Local Data Folder.
A message box will appear verifying that you want all selected files to be copied.
- Open Point.
- From the Loans tab of the Navigation Panel, search for the file you are submitting to Loan Prospector.
- From the search results window, select the file to highlight it.
- Click Copy.
- In the To: section, select the Local Data Folder you created.
- Select whether to copy the file as a Prospect or Borrower.
- Select Preserve, Auto Filenaming, or Manual Naming.
- Click OK.
- Click Yes.
Submit the file from the Local Data Folder to Loan Prospector
- From the Navigation Panel, select the Loans tab.
- In the Data Folders dropdown box, select the strong>Local Data Folder you created.
- Click Search.
- Open the file you coped into the folder and submit to Loan Prospector.