After you have completed your Zip order, you will receive a welcome email containing a link to your admin page, a reminder of which email address was used during ordering, and your site number. You will need this information to login and begin setting your site.
1. Click the Setup your Zip button provided in your welcome email.
2. The Change Password window will open.
Note: You may want to copy or write down the Login information provided on this screen, as you will need it any time you login to the Zip admin site.
3. Enter and confirm the password you would like set to your Zip account.
Note: The password has certain requirements – be sure to read them before deciding on a password to use.
4. Click the Save button.
5. Click OK on the confirmation dialog box.
You will be redirected to the admin login page. It is a good idea to bookmark this web site for future access - (newadmin.zipforhome.com).
6. Verify the Email Address, enter the Password you just created and your Website Number.
7. Click Log In.
You will now be taken to the Setup Wizard where you can customize your Zip landing page.