Release Notes & iUpdates
Point of Sale
DQC2727 CRIT0063 Paid Already By or On Behalf of Borrower Type required
Resolve for Freddie DQC2727 CRIT0063:
- The Paid Already By Or On Behalf Of Borrower At Closing Section Type is required when there is a Closing Adjustment Item Amount.
1. Open the loan file in Point.
2. Navigate to Forms > Loan Estimate from the top menu.
3. Use the Purpose dropdown to verify the selection is Purchase.
4. Navigate to the Closing Disclosure Pg. 3.
5. Scroll down to the Summaries of Transaction.
6. Enter an Amount for any listed Adjustments.
Note: If there are no Adjustments entered in this section, navigate to the Closing Costs Worksheet and locate any fees that are mislabeled as Borrower Paid with no other information and clear them.