Resolve for Fannie Mae 3506 3542 3550 3551 3555 3556 Freddie DQC2910 CRIT0125 DQC2911 CRIT0123 DQC1327 CRIT0126 DQC2917 CRIT0127:
- Fee Actual Payment Amount is required for Loan Discount Points.
- Loan Discount Points must be provided, even if a $0 value.
- For Loan Discount Points, when Fee Total Percent is provided and not equal to 0, Fee Paid By Type is required.
- For Loan Discount Points, when Fee Total Percent is provided and not equal to 0, Fee Payment Paid By Type must be a valid enumeration.
- For Loan Discount Points, Fee Total Percent is required when Fee Actual Payment Amount is not equal to $0.
- For Loan Discount Points, Fee Total Percent is equal to 0 when Fee Actual Payment Amount is not equal to $0.
- The percent of Loan Amount (Points) item is required in the Origination Charges section.
- A non-zero value for % of Loan Amount is required for loans with Points not equal to '$0' in the Origination Charges Section.
- FeePaymentPaidByType is required and must = one of 'Buyer', 'Lender', 'Seller' or 'ThirdParty' when LoanPurposeType = 'Purchase', for 'LoanDiscountPoints' and FeeActualPaymentAmount is not '0' in the Integration Disclosure Section.
1. Open Loan File in Point.
2. Navigate to Closing Costs Worksheet.
3. Scroll down to section A. ORIGINATION CHARGES.
4. Look for the first item Loan Discount in the first column.
5. Payment Amount in the 4th column will have to be provided. You have 1 of 2 options.
a. Instead of manually entering Payment Amount shown below
b. Enter the Point Percentage
6. Be sure the Paid By option is properly selected in the 5th column.