Release Notes & iUpdates
Point of Sale
Fannie 3508 3531 3532
Resolve for Fannie Mae 3508 3531 3532:
- For Origination Charges, Fee Actual Payment Amount is required for all fees.
- For Origination Charges, when Fee Actual Payment Amount is provided, Fee Payment Paid By Type is required.
- For Origination Charges, Fee Payment Paid By Type must be a valid enumeration.
1. Open Loan File in Point.
2. Navigate to Closing Costs Worksheet.
3. Scroll down to section A. ORIGINATION CHARGES.
4. Look for a Fee Type in the first column that is not accompanied by a Fee Amount in the 4th column.
5. Enter the Fee Amount.
6. Be sure the Paid By option is properly selected in the 5th column.