Resolve for Fannie 3404 Freddie DQC2719 CRIT0057:
- At least one Integrated Disclosure Cash To Close Item Type of TotalClosingCosts must be provided.
- A Total Closing Costs final amount is required in the Cash to Close table.
1. Open the loan file in Point.
2. Navigate to Forms > Loan Estimate from the top menu.
3. Use the Purpose dropdown to select the loan type.
4. Navigate to the Fees Worksheet.
5. Use the checkboxes to select which Disclosure Form is to be used.
a. For Purchase type loans select the Standard Form.
b. For Refinance type loans select the Alternative Form.
6. Navigate to the Closing Disclosure Pg. 3 and verify that the Loan Estimate and Final fields for the Total Closing Costs (J) at the top for the screen are populated and correct.