Resolve for Fannie 3411 Freddie DQC796 CRIT0060:
- When Integrated Disclosure Cash To lose Item Type of 'CashToCloseTotal' is provided, the Integrated Disclosure Cash To Close Item Final Amount is required.
- A cash to close item of Cash to Close Total with the final amount is required.
A value must be entered in the Cash to Close fields for both the Loan Estimate and the Final columns for all Purchase type loans.
1. Open the loan file in Point.
2. Navigate to Forms > Closing Disclosure > Pg. 3 from the top menu.
3. Verify that the Cash to Close field of the Final column is populated.
4. If it is not, navigate to the Closing Costs Worksheet and click the Copy from Fees Worksheet button to bring over existing fees.
5. Review the now populated fees and make any changes as applicable.
6. Navigate back to the Closing Disclosure Pg. 3 to verify the Cash to Close field has now populated.