Resolve for Fannie Mae 3515 3535 3536:
- For Services Borrower Did Not Shop For, Fee Actual Payment Amount is required for all fees.
- For Services Borrower Did Not Shop For, when Fee Actual Payment Amount is provided, Fee Payment Paid By Type is required.
- For Services Borrower Did Not Shop For, Fee Payment Paid By Type must be a valid enumeration.
1. Open Loan File in Point.
2. Navigate to Closing Cost Worksheet.
3. Scroll down to section B. SERVICES YOU DID NOT SHOP FOR or B&C. SERVICES YOU DID/DID NOT SHOP FOR.
4. Look for a Fee Type in the first column that is not accompanied by a Fee Amount in the 4th column.
5. Enter the Fee Amount.
6. Be sure the Paid By option is properly selected in the 5th column.