Resolve for Fannie Mae 3568 3585 3604 3605 3606 3607 3614 Freddie DQC502 CRIT0116:
- For Recording Fees, Fee Actual Total Amount is required when a Fee Type of Recording Fee for Deed or Recording Fee for Mortgage is provided.
- Fee Actual Total Amount must be provided and be greater than $0 when the Fee Type of Recording Fee For Deed or Recording Fee For Mortgage exists.
- For Taxes And Other Government Fees, a Recording Fee Type of Recording Fee for Deed or Recording Fee for Mortgage must be provided when a Recording Fee Actual Payment Amount exists.
- Recording Fee Total must be provided when Recording Fee for Deed or Recording Fee for Mortgage exists and Fee Actual Total Amount does not equal $0.
- Fee Types of 'RecordingFeeForDeed' and 'RecordingFeeForMortgage' are only valid enumerations in the Taxes and Other Government Fees section.
- The Integrated Disclosure Section Type must be equal to Taxes and Other Government Fees when the Fee Type is equal to 'RecordingFeeTotal'.
- For Recording Fee Total, a valid enumeration for 'FeePaymentPaidByType' must be provided.
- The total amount(s) for Recording Fee (Deed) and Recording Fee (Mortgage) are required in the TaxesAndOtherGovernmentFees section.
1. Open Loan File in Point.
2. Navigate to Closing Costs Worksheet.
3. Scroll down to section E. TAXES AND OTHER GOVERNMENT FEES.
4. In the first column, look for Recording Fee for either Mortgage or Deed.
5. Enter the Payment Amount in the 4th column.
6. Be sure the Paid By option is properly selected in the 5th column.