Resolve for Fannie Mae 3573 3574 3583:
- Fee Payment Paid By Type for Taxes and Other Government Fees must be provided.
- For Taxes and Other Government Fees, Fee Actual Payment Amount is required for all fees (except for RecordingFeeForMortgage and RecordingFeeForDeed).
- Fee Payment Paid By Type for Taxes and Other Government Fees must be a valid enumeration.
1. Open Loan File in Point.
2. Navigate to Closing Costs Worksheet.
3. Scroll down to section E. TAXES AND OTHER GOVERNMENT FEES.
4. Look for a Fee Type in the first column that is not accompanied by a Fee Amount in the 4th column.
5. Enter the Fee Amount.
6. Be sure the Paid By option is properly selected in the 5th column.