Printing a form from Point produces a blank page or selecting Print Preview displays a blank page.
The application directory is incorrect or there is a problem with the forms folder, PCL.
The application directory is incorrect.
- From the desktop, select Start > Run.
- In the Open field, enter WINPOINT.INI and clickOK.
- In the WINPOINT.INI file, go to the [Directories] entry.
- Verify that the Application parameter reads =C:\WINPOINT
- If the parameter does not display Application=C:\WINPOINT, change it, save the file and re-install Point.
- If the parameter displays the correct path of Application=C:\WINPOINT, move to the next solution.
There is a problem with the forms folder, PCL
- Open the WINPOINT folder from the C drive.
- Delete the entire PCL folder.
- Re-install Point.
If the above recommended solutions do not resolve the issue, use the Add/Remove Programs feature in the Control Panel to uninstall Point, then re-install.