Using Microsoft Outlook makes it easy to email a file or form from Point. You can send the file or e-mail directly from Point. If you do not use Microsoft Outlook to send/receive email, see article 1601 E-mailing files or forms outside of Point
To email a form with Microsoft Outlook:
Note: Point is designed to work with Outlook or Outlook Express. Any other email clients might not function as expected.
- Open Point.
- Open a Prospect or Borrower file.
- From the Menu bar, select File > E-mail > Forms.
- In the Borrower Forms window, select the forms you want to send.
- You can either send the form via email using Outlook by clicking the Send button or you can change the Output Option dropdown list to Save As PDF and save it on your desktop.
- In the Set PDF Password window, click Protect with Password.
- In the Password field, enter the password and click OK.
- An empty email message will open with the forms attached or the Save As dialog box is displayed for you to save the file on your desktop, depending on your selection.
Recipients must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view forms.