To connect to a Point data folder:
Tip: If your data folders become disconnected after updating Point, ask your MyCalyx administrator to create an installation setting to maintain the connection to your data folders after a Point update. Knowledge base article 1008 Creating installation groups has instructions.
The new data folder is displayed in the Data Folder Manager dialog box.
1. Open Point Administrator.
2. Click Setup Data Folders.
3. Click the Connect Existing button.
4. Click Browse.
5. Navigate to the data folder location and select the data folder you want to access.
6. Click OK.
7. Click OK in the Connect to Existing Folder dialog box.
8. Exit Point Administrator and open Point.