From the PointCentral Administration website, you can view a list of rules that have been created for use – those that come standard with PointCentral and those that have been custom made to meet your business needs.
Note: You will still need to run a report to see which rules are applied to which users and user groups. For more information on this report, please refer to knowledge base article 3404 Determining which rule is assigned to a user or user group(s).
To determine if a rule is enabled or disabled:
1. Log in to the PointCentral Administration website.
2. Navigate to Rules > List Rules.
Notice that all rules now have a bell icon next to the rule name. If the bell has a slash ( / ) through it, then that rule has been disabled.
To enable or disable a rule:
3. Click the Edit link on the row for the rule you want to enable or diable.
4. Check the Disable Rule checkbox to disable the rule or remove the check from the box to enable it.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Update Rule button to save changes.