The message, All folders inaccessible. Use Point Administrator to check that you have at least one enabled data folder is displayed when you open Point.
- You are not connected to a data folder
- You do not have PointCentral data folder access
You are not connected to a data folder
If you do no access Point data folders from a network server, refer to knowledge base article 2701 Connecting Point to an existing data folder for instructions to connect Point to existing data folders.
If you do access Point data folders from a network server, complete the following steps to copy settings from a computer on your network that has data folder access.
The data folders that are connected to Point are included in this directory.
Tip: Use the Browse button to navigate to the data folder on your computer.
- Go to a computer on your network that has Point data folder access.
- Close Point, if opened.
- Open Point Administrator.
- Click Setup Data Folders.
- Note the data folder paths in the Linked Directory column you want to access.
- Open Point Administrator on the computer that does not have data folder access.
- Click the Connect Existing button.
- Enter the path of the data folder you noted earlier.
- Repeat for multiple data folder access.
- Exit Point Administrator and open Point.
You do not have PointCentral data folder access
If you are a PointCentral user and the error message is displayed when you open Point, your PointCentral administrator has not given you access to any data folders.
Contact your PointCentral administrator to obtain data folder access.