See what's new for WebCaster.
WebCaster, now more than ever, gives you the key to success by increasing the number of closed loans, giving you the ability to build your loan pipeline, jump start the underwriting process online and create more online awareness. WebCaster allows you to sell your products and services 24/7, including a secure online loan center that provides a seamless integration with Point and PointCentral.
- WebCaster is SAS70 Type II certified.
Point 8.0 combined with WebCaster allows for a quick and seamless way to get new borrower files into Point with
the preferences you define. Once you enable this new feature, you can receive notifications from within Point, determine how you are notified the frequency to check for new applications, the data folder to download the application into, as well as the file types and naming convention.
May 10, 2012 WebCaster Release
- eDisclosure: Point 7.6 enables eDisclosures from the document management system through WebCaster borrower accounts.
- Document Request & Collection: With Point 7.6, you can post required documents from your Track Status screen into a borrower's WebCaster account and also retrieve and store uploaded documents.
- Google Analytics: This free feature gives you enhanced tracking of web site activities while measuring advertising ROI, giving fresh insight on how visitors use your site, how they arrived and how you can keep them coming back.
- Loan Application Ownership: Assuring the selection of the right loan officer by the borrower.
- Calculator Improvements: Improved calculators that allow for instant adjustments.
For more details on the features of the WebCaster release for May 10, 2012 please see the WebCaster Release Notes.
Preview the current WebCaster flyer
System Requirements for WebCaster:
||Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher
||Internet Service Provider
||Point 7.4 or higher for reading loan application files and updating loan status reports. Point 7.6 or higher is required for sending electronic disclosures and document requests to borrower WebCaster accounts, and for retrieving the borrower uploaded documents.
- Updated Forms: 1003, 1003 — Spanish, Borrower's Certification and Authorization, GFE-Brokers, 4506-T, TIL, TIL Section 32, Disclosure Notices, Right to Receive Appraisal, FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage Fact Sheet, FHA For Your Protection: Get a Home Inspection (HUD-92564-CN), FHA Informed Consumer Choice Disclosure; VA Request for Certificate of Eligibility; VA Dept Questionnaire, CA MLDS, FL Lender Disclosure, GA Disclosure, NY Pre-Application Disclosure — Broker, and NY Pre-Application Disclosure — Lender.
- NMLS Licenses: A new licensing information page is available to display licensing information in the footer for your company and/or your individual loan officers. It allows you to input and store the information for all states in which you are licensed.
- Loan Application:
- A new button will appear on the loan application to allow borrowers to logout. When borrowers log out the loan application is saved so that the next time the borrowers log in, their progress is saved.
- Administrators can now choose to display the submit button on all loan application pages, or only on the very last page. This feature creates the ultimate control so that you can decide if you want to allow partial completion of loan applications to be submitted or only full applications.
- Borrowers will now see highlighted fields in addition to an error message if there are errors in the loan application submission.
- Plug-in Mode: WebCaster has always been able to "plug-in" to an existing website. Any WebCaster page can be accessed from within your existing site, and this plug-in mode feature makes it easier to do this. Generally, when you plug-in a WebCaster page into your existing web site, you turn off all sections of the web site except the main content area.
- On the themes page, you can toggle between plug-in mode and regular mode so that you can see this effect on your websites.
- The layout page gives you more options to customize the different regions of a web page, so that it is easier for you to match your WebCaster to your existing site's look and feel.
- In addition, there's a plug-in page that lists out all the WebCaster page URLs so that it is easier for you to copy and paste the URLs into your existing web site's pages.
- WebCaster is SAS70 Type II certified.
For more details on the features of the WebCaster release for June 15, 2011 please see the WebCaster Release Notes.