Calyx Employment Opportunities
A fulfilling career means different things to different
people. For some it's the opportunity to do extraordinary work or to
develop challenging new skill sets. For others it's the ability to make
a difference in people's lives or to take on growing levels of
responsibility and leadership. However you define your professional
goals, at Calyx Software, you have the opportunity to achieve them.
Because we're as passionate about our employees as we are about our
mission. And we're as forward-thinking about our professional
development as we are about our world-class programs and community
outreach. Check out what we can offer you.
Product Manager 3rd Party Integrations
The successful Product Manager of 3rd Party Integrations will be able to on-board new vendors, enhance existing interfaces and define a strong Calyx dataset for standard/custom interfaces. They will be responsible for communicating with the vendors externally and all related internal departments. Build and Maintain strong and solid relationships with new and existing vendors. Maintain and improve vendor satisfaction and inner-departmental relationships.
- Define a strong Calyx dataset for standard and custom interfaces
- Understand dataset defined by vendor for custom interface
- Understand and handle different data buckets, such as XML, JSON
- Understand and test communication protocols, such as POST and SOAP
- Possess and apply good communication skills with vendors and internal departments
- Document specifications and articulate the requirements to internal groups
- Apply good organizational and planning skills to prioritize and deliver
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager working with 3rd Party Integrations
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Writing skills to assure quality emails, proposals, and other communications
- Self-starter who can stay-focused in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines and goals
- Possess excellent organizational, time management, and creative thinking skills
- Be a great listener and communicator with extraordinary follow through and follow up.
This position is based in Dallas.
For consideration, please submit your resume (Microsoft Word or .PDF format preferred) with salary requirements to, Attention: Jo Baker at email@example.com
Professional Services Consultant
We are seeking an energetic and knowledgeable Professional Services Consultant to assist banks, credit unions, brokers, correspondent lenders and other financial institutions with their Calyx systems and internal consumer mortgage loans and lending processes. This position will be a key member of a highly-motivated team and have a direct impact, not only on customer satisfaction, but also on the company bottom line.
- Provide custom solutions for clients, with seamless integration of the Calyx LOS and peripheral/core systems, interface vendors and external service providers.
- Meet with clients at their location to provide a detailed analysis of their origination/production operations, provide recommendations and assist with configuring their software to most effectively maximize their resources.
- Coordinate consulting activities and provide feedback to internal groups, including customer support, Sales and product development.
- Develop and produce training materials for external training, including live and recorded webinars as well as internal training for sales and support teams.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in business, or equivalent experience.
- Current NMLS license in good standing (sponsored or inactive).
- A thorough understanding of the mortgage banking industry from origination through secondary marketing.
- 10 years’ experience as a loan originator or secondary marketing manager. Equivalent experience in loan processing, underwriting or closing will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Point software.
- Familiarity with PointCentral software.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable knowledge of web conferencing tools, preferably GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar.
- Experience in a software training role.
- Experience producing training videos with Camtasia software a plus.
This position is based in Dallas and requires up to 50% travel.
For consideration, please submit your resume (Microsoft Word or .PDF format preferred) with salary requirements to, Attention: Stephen Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Technology Liaison, PathSoftware
PathSoftware™ is the latest Loan Origination Software (LOS) from Calyx Technology, Inc. Conceived and engineered primarily for large, enterprise-level financial institutions, PathSoftware is a highly-structured, end-to-end, cloud-based LOS with flexible, yet precisely configured, workflows for maximum visibility and productivity in a single, integrated, multi-channel platform. The depth and breadth of crafted workflow management and role-based functionality – and the resulting visibility, accountability and scalability – set PathSoftware apart in a class by itself.
Our ideal candidate has mortgage industry experience and wants to make a change to the technical side of the business. Use your Mortgage skills in underwriting, processing and/or operations to help build and enhance the mortgage LOS of the future. Reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager, this position plays a critical role in developing and executing against the PathSoftware product roadmap.
- Assist Senior Product Manager with design projects from conception to completion, including business analysis, customer interaction, testing and debugging
- Work across multiple disciplines to bridge software requirements and functionality
- Establish collaborative relationship with key partners in the field
- May be required to work after hours to perform pre-production release testing
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Mortgage Industry, required
- Experience in processing, underwriting, and/or secondary, preferred
- Interested in learning the design side of an LOS
- Technology background a plus
- Experienced using Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent verbal and writing skills to assure quality content in emails, documents, and other communications
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational, time-management and logical thinking skills
- Active listener/clear verbalizer to ensure requirements are understood and met, including ability to communicate clearly with internal staff, so all processes are handled efficiently
- Comfortable learning new information technology systems
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines and goals
- Be self-confident, easy to work with and have a high energy level
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Communicate with proper grammar both verbally and in writing
- Pleasant, personable and upbeat attitude
This position is in our San Jose, CA or Dallas, TX office (no remote office) and requires minimal travel.
To be considered, please submit your resume (Microsoft Word or .PDF format preferred) with salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays