"When we started the company we decided to go with Ellie Mae's Encompass Anywhere platform. We found their solution to be challenging. Our loan officers found the product difficult to navigate and lacking in flexibility. We migrated to Calyx Point with Point Data Server and the transition was extremely smooth. Our loan officers are delighted with the end result."
Chief Operating Officer
Atlas Principal Mortgage
We are pleased to announce the availability of Calyx Pricer!
If you manage your own rate sheets, Calyx Pricer is an affordable solution that's already integrated with Point. Calyx Pricer has the capacity to facilitate custom programs and products, custom messaging and custom risk grades.
Calyx Pricer Capabilities:
- Works from within your Point file, without the need to re-key loan data to price a loan, or re-key lock information back into your loan file.
- Originators and processors can get your organization's live pricing at point-of-sale, for what-if scenarios, to price out a loan in process, or submit a lock request.
- Look across your organization's loan products to find the best rate and price that your borrower qualifies for.
- The selected product, rate, and price are written back into your Point file, along with any changes you might have made to loan parameters in arriving at that selection for your borrower.
- The Point file also captures every price adjustment that was applied to the base price to yield the net price on this loan.
- Lock desk can revalidate against live pricing before confirming a lock request.
- In the lock confirmation, lock desk can accommodate exceptions to the standard pricing by adding, removing, or changing the adjustments applied.
- As a full-service organization, we will capture and represent your product's eligibility criteria and pricing adjustments in Calyx Pricer for you.
- You retain full control over your daily rate sheets and intraday rate changes by uploading your existing rate sheet Excel file into Calyx Pricer based on your own timing and frequency.
- We can accommodate pricing differences based on region, branch, or other aspects of your organization, so you don't have to produce multiple rate sheets.
Call 800-362-2599 today for more details or to see a demo.